Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wore: Streaky!

With a lot of my clothes looking pretty similar, it becomes an extra challenge to try styling them differently.  So I decided to see if wearing some of my sleeveless dresses over a shirt would work for me.  I think this one is pretty much a win.  At least a tie.  LOL

Dress & leggings: New Look
Shoes: Hot Chocolate Design
Shirt: Torrid

Unfortunately, this is the only usable shot I was able to get because the mirror had a HUGE streak going down it that I didn't see until it was too late.  You can see it coming down from between my chin(s) and the phone over my boobages.  Also, my tummy is quite bloated here because I said fuck it and had wheat the night before.  It makes me sick every time and I feel hungover the next day but sometimes it's just worth it!  (mmm... pizza...)  I'm just glad it's a sensitivity and not an allergy or Celiacs (as far as has been determined, anyway)..

Oh!  And I finally got my hair cut and recolored it.  I ended up seeing a new guy because the girl I was seeing left.  When I say new, I mean NEW.  He'd only been there for 5 months and this is his first haircutting gig.  He had mentioned that he was a soldier then a welder before this so I asked him why he made that career change.  He was very honest: "Women in yoga pants."  LOL  He's also a single dad with an 8 year old girl so he figured this would be a good way to learn "girlie shit" before she's old enough to start asking about hair and makeup.  He was crass, rude, and FUNNY!  He did a good job on my hair, too, so I'll probably see him next time. :)

Here are a few random pics of necklaces that I've worn over the past weeks.  The outfits were all posted previously.

I paired Frankie's Bride with a brain. :)
Bride of Frankie: Cats Like Us
Brain: Wish

Mermaid Skeleton: Wish
They came as a pair and I added one to a black cord.  I'm not sure what I am going to do with her mate, though.

Bacon necklace: gift from Andy

8 comments:

  1. There's a total win! I used to love wearing stuff over fishnet tops... Not sure why I stopped! Looks awesome. And lol at googly eyes on bacon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is actually my first real fishnet shirt so I'm still getting used to how to style it without looking like a 14-year-old. LOL

      That bacon necklace made me laugh which is why he got it for me. It was from a gas station convenience store. :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wanted one for pretty much ever. You, too, can make the dream happen! LOL

      Delete
  3. Interesting necklaces are always a great accessory. You look great and I like how excited you look in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never know what to do with my face in these pics so that's sort of becoming my default expression. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit! The hairdresser seems like a nice fellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just hope the hairdresser sticks around. They always seem to leave right when they get my cut perfect. :P

      Delete