Friday, October 13, 2017

Shared: Wedding - Our Rings

We finally got our wedding rings!!!  Yay!!!  I am especially excited because they took 8 weeks to get here from the time we ordered them, but that's because they were custom made from Brent & Jess.  And they turned out better than I had imagined!

Puffy fingers are puffy!

My ring is on the left.  It has his fingerprint to the left of the heart and mine on the right.  His ring has my fingerprint, too, but it's hidden.



I ended up stumbling across the perfect trinket box on Amazon for us to use to hold our rings during the ceremony, too!


He loves steampunk things and I love anatomical things plus we both have a thing for decorative boxes so this worked out to be a perfect blend.  Kind of like us.  (Awwwww....!!!)


I stuck a piece of fake black fur inside just to keep the rings from clanging around.

The fur is actually from a purse that I accidentally ordered from Wish.  I have no idea how it ended up in my cart ; thankfully it was just a $2 mistake.  But I'm glad I held on to it because I was able to put it good use in the end. :)

After we get married, I am going to retire the ring I always wear on my right ring finger and move the engagement ring over to that hand.

17 comments:

  1. I think having custom rings is so special! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I haven't seen fingerprints on rings before... Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! The first time I saw them, I knew it's what I wanted. Thankfully, he did, too. :)

      Delete
  3. What a cool idea. Love the box, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. December 16... just over 2 months! Ack! Lol

      Delete
  5. These are so original! Ours have cats but they were not custom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, kitty rings! That would have been cool. :)

      Delete
  6. Very nice! The fingerprints are a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete