Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wore: Hip Bone's Connected To My Neck Bone

Obviously *MY* hips are not bony.  Although, if you press hard enough through my Pillsbury Dough Boy exterior hard enough, you might feel my bones. :)  I'm squishy! :D

Necklace: Wish
The chain on this is a skosh longer than I would like but I don't know yet if I want to shorten it at all... even after all the times I've worn it.  I do love that this cameo does more than just the rib cage and includes the pelvis, though.  It's a nice break from a "traditional" rib cage cameo.

Does anyone else have a "Grease" flashback when they hear the word "pelvis"?

Elvis!  Elvis!  Can it be?  Keep that pelvis faaaar from me!
Elvis Shrine in the entrance of Chuy's in Atlanta
I wore my hip bones with a new dress that I got from Torrid recently.  I love the fabric and I love the way it enhances my boobages but I'm not sure if I like the way it fits me below that.  I feel like it clings to my stomach too much but that could also just be the way that blasted overhead light in the restroom is hitting my body.

Dress: Torrid
Leggings: Torrid
Shoes: Hot Chocolate Designs
I felt cute when I left the apartment this morning but hair went super wonky on me (hence my headlessness), my eyeliner attempt makes me look like Hatchet Face and the dress feels awkward.  I kinda wish I could go home and change, to be frank.

What do you think?  Is this awkward or am I just feeling uneasy in my skin today?  Does that ever happen to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment