Friday, September 29, 2017

Shared: Claude, Groot, and a Photo Shoot

I still haven't had my orthopedist appointment for my knee and the pain seems to be getting worse.  When I am at home, I pretty much live on the sofa with my leg up and a pillow under my knee.  It's the only relief I can get at this point and even that's not 100% anymore.  I've spent the night sleeping like that way more than I (and Andy) would like.  Hopefully, it won't be for too much longer.

Sitting in the same spot and not being able to do what I want or should (without a lot of pain, that is), I find myself getting a little stir crazy.  Especially after I have read all the internet and played all the games.

So my favorite Bearly Dreadful I made named Claude van Dumm and his best friend Baby Groot entertained me with a photo shoot. :)

Here a few of my favorites.  I hope they at least make you smile. :)









8 comments:

  1. Sorry about your knee! Hope the orthopedist can help. Your toys reminded me of a girl I used to know who crocheted what she called "zombunnies".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Groot.
    Translation: Hope your knee feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute teddies they look as they were taking good care of you. Hope your knee gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They definitely lift my spirits if nothing else. :)

      Delete
  4. Too cute <3
    Sending healing vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ivy! It's definitely appreciated. :)

      Delete