Monday, August 14, 2017

Shared: Wedding - Save The Date Cards

Today our Save The Date cards are going out in the mail.  Yay!  I'm so excited!  I designed and drew this myself to fit with the comic book aspect of our wedding.

Designed and drawn by ME! :D
Because we are getting married close to Yule/Christmas, we wanted to give people a head's up so they can plan accordingly.  We would have preferred to get married on 12/21 (the solstice) but that's in the middle of the week and too close to Christmas.

We don't have any specific theme for our shindig so it's incorporating stuff we both like: comic books, rainbows, my Bearly Dreadfuls (a few of them were posted here), and tacos.  Yes, tacos and not just for the food. More about all that in a later post!

I guess we unofficially decided our "theme" was just going to be stuff we liked and I wanted our Save The Date to give a little sneak preview. :)

4 comments: