Thursday, August 10, 2017

Happy Birthday, Andy!


My baby turns 40 today!  Can you believe it?  He does not look like a 40 year old to me.  In fact, he doesn't look any older than he did when I met him over 7 years ago.  Maybe a few sparkles in his beard but that's about it.

I know it's cliche but he truly is my best friend.  In fact, he was my best friend for years before we "got together".  Perhaps I'll tell you all that sordid tale sometime. :)

Last night we went to Fogo de Chão for his fancy birthday dinner followed by a blissful meat coma and today we are doing a movie and lunch then ordering pizza tonight from our favorite pizza place (wheat be damned LOL).  I'm not sure what we're going to do between yet, though.  It's all up to him!  He is normally off work on Thursdays so I took the day off so we could spend his whole birthday day together.

Happy birthday, baby!  I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool! Happy birthday Andy. I hope you guys have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! He says thank you! We had a wonderful day together. :)

      Delete